Random Rplay for bored people!!!

Random Rplay for bored people!!!

Mensaje por leapingFurball el Miér Dic 04, 2013 5:06 pm

So, i'll just start a random rpg, nothing to do with HS, for when you people feel bored and want to rplay something.
I'll invent a random plot, so don't be too picky and start saying stuff about it, it's just about having fun and stuff ^^

I'll make i like my usual rpgs...

Invent your own superhero thingy!!!
This is like a universe not known by any comic/movie/series creator were only our oc heroes exist ºwº

Plot: simple as "we're a group of heroes fighting bad guys in a big city. Each of us live in a different city, but we get together to fight big villains, etc"
Tadá!!

((if not interested in the RPG, pawlease stop reading here ºwº

WARNING: shitty OC coming next ^^))

This is my form ºwº do as you please, if you wanna join, kk, if not, then shoosh ^^
(if no one joins, i'll just use this same thing in Winx XD)

Name: Alexandra -Alex- White
Bio: Orphan since she was a little girl, she lives in an Orphanage helping the adults with the younger ones. There're some days when she doesn't go there, but no one really notice, because of her age.
She found her "amulet" while walking on a beach near the city. It looked like a blue common bracelet, so she put it on. Soon enough, she discovered its real powers: it allowed her to teleport short distances.
At first she thought it only made her invisible, because when she decided to use its power, she moved like always, but once the effect ended, people looked at her like she had come out of nowhere.
Despite these reactions, she kept investigating, and trying to deduce how to use it and what was its real potential.
That was three years ago, when she was 13. Now Alex knows exactly what the bracelet does: it takes her to an alternative dimension, exactly like hers, except for a couple of things: some buildings aren't in the same place, and some people had died or were never born, while in the "original" dimension, they were still there.
Being at that other dimension, she can walk short distances and teleport back to her dimension, appearing in the equivalent place. No one knows how she does so, or what is what gives her such power. This, she found, is quite useful while fighting people.
Having nothing else to do, and having nothing to lose, she decided to fight crime using this power at the age of 15, after she stopped a burglar from stealing the Orphanage's goods.
Powah: teleportation ^^
Looks: (insert drawing here ^^)

Embarassed 
Sooooooooooooo
if you dont wanna play with me, just shoosh, please.
If you do wanna play, just make your own shitty oc like i did and join da party!!! ºwº!!!
pale don't judge me

love you all ^^

leapingFurball
Admin

Ver perfil de usuario http://frikistuck.activo.in